Hollyweirdos Refugees
Hollyweirdos Refugees
Backstage
Calendar
Go back a page
Go forward a page

Give me your mad, your insane, your deluded fangirls yearning to gossip freely...

[anonymous] 6/14/03 5:33 pm

- not_orli -
HWRefugees
> Thread XXIV
> Keeping The Faith

So this is where you've all been hiding since HW got shutdown. I was wondering. Missed my goss about the boys.

I saw this:

I'm so tired of all the trolls following us around from the old forum... but none of the insiders did!


Where are the insiders???


We need news! Any kind of news! I'm dying for new news!


I'm not quite the insider but I did see the boys just yesterday They both seemed in fine spirits and are preparing to head off to New Zealand. Though I think Dom's allergies were acting up, he kept rubbing his nose. Poor dear! I hope he remembers his claritin.

Sorry I can't give you more dish than this, but, well, I'm not really an insider. I do hope a real insider shows up soon with some good information.

Keep the candles burning!

38 Comments : Add Reply

6/13/03 7:32 pm

- anon_believer -
HWRefugees
> Thread XXIV
> Keeping The Faith

Hi guys! I was searching the web for some Dom and Lij news and I found this place where some poster mentioned that Dom and Elijah were together in London recently during that convention. I think it was called Database Lounge Refugees? Seemed a bit like a teenie hangout. Anyone heard anything about this? I don't remember reading about it here at HW or the old board. I'll keep looking for more information.

ETA: These kids sound incredibly delusional. Perhaps it's not worth looking into......

ETA 2: Never mind. Definitely delusional. *sigh* Teenies...

33 Comments : Add Reply

6/12/03 8:23 am

- anon_believer -
HWRefugees
> Thread XXIV
> Keeping The Faith


Remember the thing about how Elijah was an angel? Well, Autie's post (thankyouthankyouthankyou) just remindde me of something. I checked on my high school German, and guess wat i found out!

Dom means "Cathedral" in Greman!!!!

Isn't that just perfect? He's the sangtcu senkchu sanctuary for his lover to be safe in!!! That gives mes omuch hope.

4 Comments : Add Reply

6/11/03 11:15 am

- authenticated -
HWRefugees
> Thread XXIV
> Keeping The Faith

Recently there has been a lot of criticism of me and my ilk because of our belief in The One True Love. I'd like to take this opportunity, now that the sane people trolls have been banished, to explain once more why I believe in the Good that is DomLijah.

The experience, which has ours everyone, percieve we bowl this situation and as colour that we go, it expires and first, proceeds I to believe over strongly and from the place is come in, which I explain. It expired and it read the thing first, in order to take off, since I am with included A, before assuredly within which kind of fan cathedral and of Ci fastens anh, it downward everyone I, a thing assuredly hung you, but my relation, which have an impact so to that and really have. It expired and was simple it up to now and the discussion will read, which downward on the front side I with thread dismantling of a register first gaydar success kac donkeys C, which it fastens is free and here many thing of the week, it EL for the E for the person "concerning is fic complete" criticisming and, mean, which is as cold as ice total quantity with the enemy. For, he is intelligence concerning all is fic not in me. It downward really strikes it is insignificantly within my lifetime on.

They had been exterior and involved seriously with the strange community per 17 years. I came very to the terrible contact of one lottery of strange peoples with of a immense scale the personalities and the behaviors. Some are stereotypical as the hell, some would pass without some acknowledgment. Moreover, the part greatest of my friends more than my life was masculine. I never did not socialize very with the women and the part greatest of the species of the men of it considers a type honorary, because I say its language, as was. Consequently I know the men, I am stranger who straight-line, really well. They had had to be involved with the lines of chorus to agree the à-tax when I was in diapers and I read to all the buckets of the industry, of machinations the introduction in the market and publicity in those industries me is old hat.
Consequently, of this perspective:

The moment saw of Elijah on the screen for the first time, thought me, it literally that femmiest the young man I even became indeed considering in my life --, were allowing I Kostuemieren, constitution and marking. I considered to be of Letterman interview, for example and surprisingly, such as fey it was. But fey the its decision for me, precisely formed did only not meet me the beginning, the information of other things, as a lack with chemistry believable with women takes, and the manner that it considers and assigns other men. Precisely his fey and the re-examination I thought of the men, were to him at least Bi, and misses it formed with mistrust of chemistry me which it was at the high end of Kinsey scale much naeeher. For one moment its remarks on for example me placed given of Cate was to him with one these types of strange boys who cannot be fluffbrain girls her own age, wants however oldest, iconic women. I really knew a quantity of the cords like those. Men prefer you and have normally their more serious relations with respect to other cords, but they hold some particularly strong attractions with the specific types women, who little a masculine, although they seldom function on them. I think honestly who it argument for of Elijah could however perhaps be, but I think it am probably one of the types of cords that a rather strong attraction has with the women the General to disturb for with marking as any remainder, like homosexual. My first presentations on the cathedral were mixed. It seemed to to me like somebody, of the women preferred, before it does not arrive at NZ, and then a small number had a kranzartiges surrounding of the delicious cords whole time had and headfirst in this end of the puddle pool plunged. After I started to see more his interviews and dependences with the remainder of the group, although, I start, the cathedral to see the princess coming by much more and considered the manner, seemed true it to eat in top of Elijah. Until February of last year, I would be convinced that it was more sitter one large ol ' fence and that which verfing its imagination, and the ass Uebertits verliebte in everyone for a person was in particular precisely furious.

Once again with with Elijah, but, I still think to have identified glad of Sunday probably, under this class of situation was not because it had the few attractions to the woman, but because it was in monogamous, with the long term relations of the person, with he did not watch in identified differently if he did not move with respect to this. He is honest, when I says that two elephants joyfully make the card of the state, a small one to them makes me be surprised, because I appear two I am the enough progress not disturbo and that. But about that ' epoca in the middle the continuation, talked with the girl, and so about sounded to be and hollower more and the test, I probably thought its two? Kinsey 5 or was absolutely high. I think master to them and I admire woman I am many. I do not think its interest I am specialness except in the rare case. This way two interactive with Liv, for example, is not to seem by their causes the frenetic straight person, but they are the profit appreciate his loveliness in an aesthetic level, and the strange person loves the takings the friend. (the side writes down: I think it I am to interest much people I look like I think Sunday I am the hard iron, with close I have the unidirectional faith hard or another one in Elijah. We are not so all we see the diverse matter, to we are the minus;)

There is so much initially an impression. It is merry visit of stick and Frankagate where something which seals to the top of the transaction my for the thing which not completely legacy of the method is right. A certain right person is cuddly, from time to time the shack under any condition, and so on you, do not look at the merry stick of the cruising of the right person of the group together, but, I knew the thing. The right person goes together the merry friend and the group and, or of friend and, as a group never exactly. And it how she is joined right really, candidly, each person right met. Thus if it goes to the merry stick unit, the these average at least 1 is strange. It significance which synchronization is doubtful ridiculously, and being not to be able to calculate exactly because bad Elijah does it from something, Frankagate then which put the nail on the coffin. it of week 2 later when, it is brought back with the merry search for stick the Co star of the woman? the laughter of Nah. You exactly and do not pass to the test.

So long short-circuits answer, I think D, which I that in a horizontally aligned technician, which is Bi, which is small from the point, one, cathedral therefore of as Elijah is possible, but I think for all practical purposes that he does not come really into the play. Oh and one consider fast on stereotyping. I agree in the fact that the categorization, which is rigid is one in such a problematic way. Like I legend, know I much terrible of the homosexuals of men e.g. her not in fastest homosexual function. But I think of that, which he has the test standards, which to be seen to be able. I v things not as strict, hardsharp boxes, but more than verallgemeinerungen flockig, only in a lower surface of correllation Common. AS e.g. everything is it not supposed that far fetched, to assume that someone, which strong anti -- anti-abortion it is supposed, not a democrat is. It has democrats of the anti -- anti-abortion, but they are the rare consideravelmente. E, in a something similar way, can flow there out is the straight men, who hold the hands and they are them for them in the staffs hang, that are homosexual with other straight men, but are still very rarely. So during many time, because marks of the verallgemeinerungen one is not harmful (e to really presuppose that someone is homosexual, is not harmful or by no means insulting) or completely inflexibly, it may have not a problem with it. Or or any if I, to at Elijah probably homosexual, because as a Schoolgirl kichert and demurely, as if to think also for the men flirted, so that erroetet? If I to think to to someone probably catholic because I it VI after to the vacation a church the mass in Sunday, another time, so which? By the way I add not here, in order to try to excite from any thing above. I wanted only one announcement in the way answer to form, to that the peoples see could where I really in the morning, case, which was not opened to some. I do not look to the debate or a thing.

Legends, straight as I feel.

9 Comments : Add Reply

6/9/03 7:47 pm

- anon_believer -
HWRefugees
> Thread XXIV
> Keeping the Faith

Whew! This is much better!

I know it says this is a manip, but...I can't help feeling that it's so true. I bet they kissed just liek this! I bet theyre kissing just like this right now!!

3 Comments : Add Reply

6/9/03 12:39 pm
Current Mood: disgusted

- anon_believer -
HWRefugees
> Thread XXIV
> Keeping the Faith

Look at this!

Poor Lij. Even before Lord of the Rings, the_pr was forcing him to hide his very, very gay self by making movies where he had to *barf!* kiss girls!

It makes me so sad and so sick to see these pics. What do you guys think? Wouldn't it be so much better if he was rimming Dom instead?

23 Comments : Add Reply

6/6/03 8:32 pm

- anon_believer -
HWRefugees
> Thread XXIV
> Keeping the Faith

i really wasn't interested in the fandom side of all this but i finally went to circle_jerk and hw_fen and @_@? these people are sooooooo mean. and why? so what if they still don't think dom and elijah are a couple? how can they even consider themselves true fans of the boys? they think they're saving them from the evil domlijah supporters by attacking particular people and trying their best to fuck everything up? how can they find any of it funny or amusing? they make fun of us obsessively but then they says it's us who are obsessed? we support two actors that we believe are in a relationship and have to hide it for, all in all, financial reasons. we keep up with what the boys do, we want to know where they are and what they're up to, we believe they're gay, so what? not only do they make fun of what we're supporting compassionatelessly, the idea that homosexuality is good, there's nothing wrong with it and two men or women in love shouldn't have to hide that love from narrow minded people. they particularly pick on some people saying unbelievably cruel things, and that is so fucking low. it's pathetic. tells you just why the world is such an awful place.

13 Comments : Add Reply

Welcome! 6/3/03 9:27 pm
Current Mood: obsessed

- authenticated -
All right, everyone! I have created a new board called Hollyweirdos Refugees so that we can continue to support the true love of Dom and Elijah! the_pr can't keep us down!

Just like the old HW board, this one will be anonymous, so that the boys and all our insiders can continue to post without fear of retribution from the_pr. Of course, I'll always post under my own name, and you're free to do so as well. But it's not mandatory. This is the only place where the boys can go for support, and I don't want to take away their last shred of hope.

So come on and post about your love for the boys. No disagreeing with me trolling, though.

Autie

44 Comments : Add Reply

Forum: Whackos and Whiners 6/2/03 11:04 pm

- anon_believer -
RE: Our Beautiful Hollyweirdos! Gone!!
by: anonymous 06/02/2003 @ 23:59 PM

Our forum is closed? WTF!

61 Comments : Add Reply

6/2/03 9:26 pm
Current Mood: bitchy

- iamlegion -
Forum Closed due to excessive troll-baiting and flame wars. Find somewhere else to bitch.
6/2/03 8:11 pm

- the_pr -
To: Webmasters, HW.com
From: the_pr
BCC: chairmanshaye

Gentlemen,

It has been close to a week since we submitted our request regarding certain sections of your site. We are disappointed to note that those sections are still up. As we said in our previous letter, we cannot simply allow such activity to continue. The rampant speculation and rumor mongering are quite harmful to the actors involved and New Line Cinema.

We fail to see the reason for any lack of action on your part. Our request was perfectly reasonable and we are willing to offer compensation for any decrease in revenue due to a potential loss of visitors. Why, therefore, are the sections in questions still up and running? Why do unfounded gossip, malicious slander and fraudulent impersonation continue?

Rest assured that we take our jobs very seriously and will do what we must to protect the interests of the actors and New Line Cinema. We are not above alerting your clients as to the harmful nature of those sections of your site. We do not think they would be pleased to learn of such things. Consider the potential ramifications for your parent company should their partners, clients and business associates be alerted. We do not think the results would be pretty.

Again, we ask that you shutdown the HW sections of your site. Please do not force us to take further action. We wish to keep our relationship in good standing.

Best regards,

the_pr
5/27/03 9:24 pm

- the_pr -
To: Webmasters, HW.com
From: the_pr
bcc: chairmanshaye

Gentlemen,

In the past we have been tolerant of the noise and chitter that constantly stream from some more vocal members of a certain section of your site. However, a perusal of recent activity of a certain tone and nature has us concerned and we can no longer stand idly by as mistruths and gross lies are spread about the fine actors associated with New Line and the Lord of the Rings movie franchise.

Many of these rumors are quite harmful indeed. Both to New Line and the actors involved. Witness recent baseless accusations leveled against Sean Astin. Sean would be distraught to know they were saying such things about him. The supposed “insider” posts are disturbing as well. Naturally they are quite false but the gullible swallow them as gospel. Last, the speculation that some of the actors actually post on the boards cannot be allowed to continue. It is quite untrue and the actors themselves would no doubt be upset to learn they are being impersonated online. This perpetuation of fraud must stop.

Because of the above, we request the shutdown the HW section of your site. We cannot simply allow baseless slander to continue unabated. We are, of course, aware of the financial risks you run in losing those that frequent the HW section of your site but we are more than willing to compensate you for lost members.

Please grant this request with expediency. It is important that the slanderous and false posts and activities stop. The damage already being done could soon be irreparable. We can have compensation funds available to you within twenty-four hours of a shutdown.

We appreciate your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

the_pr
5/26/03 2:23 pm

- anon_believer -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: anonymous 05/26/2003 @ 2:27 PM

I'm sure we all appreciate the poetry and the insight about how awful Sean is, and it was great to see everyone rally against the trolls who said the boys were broken up.

But I agree with the poster who said we should get back to what we're really here for-- talking about the guys!

I bet they're having sex right now! Mmmm, Dom and Elijah licking each other all over...

45 Comments : Add Reply

5/25/03 11:53 pm

- not_orli -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: anonymous 05/25/2003 @ 11:33 PM

When the time is yours...
The time is gone.

When it feels so right...
It's on it's way to wrong.

When you love so much...
Can you always be sure?

That your love is a touch...
That your love is a cure?

When you feel as if you're hated...
Will you make it through?

This unpredictable life...
These unappreciated dues.

When you say what you feel...
Will they look at you and laugh?

When you know what you've learned...
Will they stab you in the back?

...Joe

76 Comments : Add Reply

5/25/03 9:46 am

- anon_believer -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: anonymous 05/25/2003 @ 9:30 AM


I was looking through some photo galleries to see the boys in happier times and look at this photo I found on Sean and Lij.



This is really disturbing. Sean is groping Lij! I don’t know why Lij is even smiling, even if it such a forced and fake smile. I know how he hates this. Poor Lij. Imagine having to deal with a guy like Sean. If he isn’t working with PR, he’s grabbing Lij’s breasts! It’s so wrong. And it totally looks like sexual harassment. I’ve seen people charged for far less inappropriate behavior. Shudder. I’ll say it again, it’s disturbing.

I really like and respect Sean but I think he clearly needs some psychiatric help. He’s molesting Lij in front of a camera! It’s sick and wrong! I’m scared to think of what he might do if pushed over the edge. Thank goodness Lij has Dom for support. I’ll be sending my love and support to the boys even more, especially after learning about this. They need all the help they can get.

Love and support, to you, D & E! Keep the faith!

73 Comments : Add Reply

5/24/03 3:38 pm

- iamlegion -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: anonymous 05/24/2003 @ 2:12 PM

Wow, you guys are still talking about Dom and Elijah? Doesn't anyone know they went their separate ways over a month ago? I haven't been here for a while but thought it'd be common knowledge by now. I'm surprised to come back here to find everyone still chattering away about these two. It's definitely over.

Del

83 Comments : Add Reply

5/23/03 7:12 pm

- anon_believer -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: anonymous 05/23/2003 @ 7:12 PM

Last night I went out with some friends to a nightspot in LA called Indigo. When one of my my guy friends came back from using the facilities, he said he saw some really interesting graffiti in the toilets... I went to see it for myself.

It said, "Elijah Wood loves Dominic Monaghan"

Well, I guess that says it all! :-)

82 Comments : Add Reply

[Anonymous] 5/22/03 7:26 pm

- the_pr -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: anonymous 05/22/2003 @ 6:34 PM

You people should get over yourselves and listen to the anon that said Lij is straight. He's telling the truth.

Sorry to ruin your fantasies.

He isn't getting rimmed by Dom.

Billy on the other hand.....

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but at least I know the truth. Continue to live in denial-land if that's what twists your knickers.

39 Comments : Add Reply

5/20/03 1:33 pm

- iamlegion -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: anonymous 05/20/2003 @ 1:33 PM

When you love so much...
Can you always be sure?
That your love is a touch...
That your love is a cure?

So, were you nervous...
or was it a scare?
Together we were willing...
And forever, I still care.

Yes, it is that feeling...
of joy and happiness.
That feeling we all wish for...
so please let me possess

and if you're really out there...
then I will pray to feel
Your love and be your witness...
Of this feeling that's so real.

...Joe

7 Comments : Add Reply

[anonymous] 5/19/03 8:12 am

- pr_goon -
Hey I work in the industry in L.A. and I know both Elijah and Dom personally. I can tell you for a fact that Elijah is straight as a board.

Dom... not so much. Fruitier than a sack of bananas. And a slut, too.

But Elijah is straight. And has a girlfriend.

38 Comments : Add Reply

5/18/03 12:56 am

- anon_believer -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: anonymous 05/18/2003 @ 12:56 AM

Well guys you remember we discussed Elijah's wedding rings. If you look REALLY close at these pics you can see the newest one which is the fifth one I think.

Link

I looked with a magnifying glass. I think I found the design for it.



It totally makes sense to me that Dom would give Elijah five different wedding rings, just look how many rings Dom wears after all! That boy likes rings!

6 Comments : Add Reply

5/15/03 1:15 am

- authenticated -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: Authenticated (authenticated) 05/15/2003 @ 01:12 AM

Do any of our insiders have news about the boys? Can we send some waves and vibes out, please? I'm beginning to think that Elijah's not well.

Maybe it has something to do with the car accident he was in a few weeks ago, but I keep thinking about his poor hands, scraped raw and bleeding. Maybe his hands were injured in the accident.

There hasn't been a sighting in a while, so I hope some of our insiders and contacts will scope around and see if they can tell us anything. I'm worried about them. It must be so hard for them to bear up under all the PR pressure, with even their closest friends turning on them, and all those so-called "fans" ignorantly talking about their love lives. This is the only place online that Dom and Elijah can turn to for support and acceptance. So let's keep those candles burning. Until they're finally free to come out, the boys need our help.

11 Comments : Add Reply

5/12/03 1:12 pm

- colorcode -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: anonymous 05/12/2003 @ 1:12 PM

I'm the OP of the purple/grey shoutout information, and I'm really disappointed in the conversation about testicle size and all that. I thought you guys were interested in supporting the boys. This is just kind of distasteful. I mean, imagine how the people who know them feel, when we read this kind of thing. I want to share more about Dom and Elijah with people here, but posts like that make it hard for me.

For those of you who actually care about the boys-- both their cars are back at their place, and they've been seen briefly going in and out. They haven't left the house much since they've been back. They've been having stuff brought in by a delivery service. Last time Elijah was spotted, he was looking a little shaky. There's been a nasty case of flu going around, so maybe he's been sick. But hell, I don't know if anyone here still cares about their actual lives or not. Maybe you'd rather go back to debating hairy vs. smooth.

8 Comments : Add Reply

5/11/03 7:09 pm

- authenticated -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: authenticated 05/11/2003 @ 14:12 PM

New topic - whose balls do you think are bigger? I say Dom's. Somebody must have pictorial evidence round here, though. Bring on the balls!!!

9 Comments : Add Reply

5/6/03 9:30 pm

- iamlegion -
RE: Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan Part XXII
by: anonymous 05/06/2003 @ 8:30 PM

Lost in thoughts of you
doesn't matter if it's true
It's all I can do

...Joe

7 Comments : Add Reply

Go back a page
Go forward a page